Individual assessments and profiles
- Schools or organisations can purchase a subscription for their site/business.
- Anyone that is registered by a school or organisation (i.e. invited users through email address) will be able to enter ROCC scores for an individual and generate a profile graph.
- Trained users (see training below) will be required to ‘approve’ those scores and will also have access to generate graphs for group data.
- Any school, organisation or therapist with a subscription must have at least 1 person trained however we recommend at least 2 to avoid time delays if a staff person leaves.
- Group data graphs will collate profiles so that general trends in specific domains of the ROCC can be reviewed.
- We hope to also make an option to collate data for other groupings such as PODD users v’s device users, or sign v’s aided AAC users. We are unsure yet when this will be available.
Reminders, tips and shared information
- The online tool will also give users access to report templates, reminders and ROCC tips throughout the subscription.
- We hope to further develop the tool based on feedback from users. As we use the tool we have seen the importance of the need for templates to report the information as well as a bank of strategies and goals based on ROCC levels and domains. We hope to build this into the ROCC in future with your support and also feedback.
- Training options will also be available in future to focus on specific domain areas such as strategies to support Initiation, or programs and ideas to support the development of a range of pragmatic functions.
- Online Q and A forums are also planned.